Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy BirthDay My Sweet Little Angel!!!


Baby I can't Forget You
Because You Are My Soul
You are only One in my Heart
But You Still Don't Like Me
Why is that?
I can't understand why is that
Sinderella I follow your path in your whole life forever
I can't forget you baby, I can't forget

You are like a sunflower in a morning
You are lucky to me see in the morning
But You are not own me
Your heart is restericated area only to me
Why is that baby? I cant understand

I want only you
Because I Doesn't know any angel like you
Sinderella, Sinderella, Sinderella
Only few words I can say to You

I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND I CAN'T FORGET YOU

(i dnt know why I can't tell this infront of u)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET ANGEL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
THIS IS A LITTLE GIFT TO YOU MY LITTLE ANGEL
- "TRUE LOVE WIN SOMEDAY" -

Written by:- Olvin Trihano

0 comments:

Post a Comment